PDO Thread Lift
With loss of volume and a weakened facial and body support structure, the aging skin begins to appear longer as the skin’s tissues loosen. Most conventional means of lifting the face and body involves surgery, the PDO thread lift is a non-surgical minimally invasive procedure that safely and effectively lifts and contours loosened skin on the face, neck, jawline, abdomen, arms, buttocks, breasts, knees and more using biodegradable absorbable material called PDO (polydioxanone) sutures that induce neocollegensis.
*Please schedule your free consultation for pricing information.
Thread lifts offer many benefits including the following:
- Rejuvenates and makes skin look more rested and firm
- Allows a more defined facial contour
- Achieves a youthful look without scarring and the need for general -anesthesia
- A more affordable option or alternative to a full facelift
- A quick and effective solution for a wide range of aging problems
- Minimizing the appearance of acne scars